FREE Printable Lifebook

A few months back, a few of us started talking about how we weren’t able to find a lifebook that we really, really liked. We wanted one we could print off with each kid who came into our home to make it fit the life of that child. We wanted one that could be used for both boys and girls, that was easy to use, and could be quickly printed and put together.

And so we created this: the FREE Printable Dropping Anchors Blog Lifebook!
DroppingAnchorsBlogLifebook
For the best results, print it on 8.5″x11″ card stock and let your child make it their own by allowing them to color in the frames, and use colorful scrapbook pens or markers to fill in the information.

We hope you enjoy this as much as we have!

Click here for the free Dropping Anchors Lifebook.

Also, if you need a page that you don’t see included in this file, please feel free to leave a comment and we will work on adding extra pages.

casey

This entry was posted in adoption, foster care, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to FREE Printable Lifebook

1. Martha Stanley says:

This looks great! Thank you for making this available.

2. amyingeborg says:

Thank you for doing this! Awesome ❤️

3. Gabriela says:

Thank you! We will be fostering babies so I’ve been looking one for a memory book but nothing quite fits. This is a very simple layout for lots of information. Awesome!!!

4. Jennifer says:

I can’t download the book, is there a way to save as pdf on my computer?

5. Donna Moreno says:

Hi Alisha I currently work for a FFA and was hoping to get additional pages added to this life book 🙂 such as Reunification Day, Holiday Memories, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter 🙂 Oh and my birthday (how we celebrated, who attended and gifts received).

6. dmoreno4534 says:

Hi, I currently work for a FFA and was hoping to get additional pages added to this life book 🙂 such as Reunification Day, Holiday Memories, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter 🙂 Oh and my birthday (how we celebrated, who attended and gifts received).

7. dmoreno4534 says:

Hi I currently work for a FFA and was hoping to get additional pages added to this life book 🙂 such as Reunification Day, Holiday Memories, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter 🙂 Oh and my birthday (how we celebrated, who attended and gifts received).

8. Jaclyn Simpson says:

Thank you SOOO much for making & sharing this!! It’s amazing 🙂

9. Tara Shirley says:

This is AWESOME! I’ve been scouring the internet (Pinterest) trying to find a Lifebook that was just right. We are about to have our home open for fostering in the next week or so. It’s been a long, 2 year process with a lot of red tape and hoops to jump through to get approved, but we’re finally there! I’m so grateful to have found this blog! Thank you so very much!!

10. Jami says:

I love the Life Book you created! I am fostering an infant so I was wondering if you could create Monthly milestone pages (one month through twelve months) I am also interested in the season pages (summer/fall/winter/spring). Thanks!

• allofthejoy says:

Hey Jami. Sorry it took so long for someone to reply…. foster parents be busy ;). Not sure if they can add more right now but this is a site I use to keep track of our baby boys milestone. It only cost once you go to print. Its very cool and allows you to make your own pages as well. For instance I did an adoption day. Info about birth mama, etc. http://www.myownlittlestory.com/

11. Jesse says:

Thank you so much for creating this ! Hey just a heads up this page has scam pop-ups on the Mobile site. Makes it really hard to see your adorable work.

12. Teresa Butler says:

Hi. I have been trying to download your workbook but to no avail. I can only go as far as page 10. I would love to see pages for teenagers as in their friends, a page for moves in care ie different foster placements. i could also do with a section on the birth parents as in when the parent or parents are deceased.

13. This is the perfect book for us, and I’ve looked at A LOT of them. Thank you so very much!!!

14. kelseyannegrace says:

This is wonderful!! Would you be able to make a preschool page? That would be wonderful!!!

15. Helen Turner says:

I too would love to have a pre school page. Did you make one? If so please send me one or let me know where I can down load it. turnerhelen3@gmail.com

16. amjsja says:

Thank you so much for a wonderful resource. Lorain County Children Services in Lorain, Ohio would like to use this in our training sessions and also post it on our website. Is there a point person we can query regarding permission to use? Are there any copyright rules we need to be aware of?

• These were created by Dropping Anchors mama Casey for all foster parents to use! Please feel free to share them with your families. Also, if you would like to make a small notation on your website referring families back to your blog for this resource we would appreciate it!